It’s not enough to get new users set up and started with your product. Customer success teams should monitor whether new users log in and how often, plus how well the first 30 days of a contract progress.
Checking in with users early can improve engagement, build customer loyalty, and detect potential problems. Employ automated email campaigns based on usage data to stay apprised of new customer concerns and ensure satisfaction with a new product.
- New users are not engaged based on usage data
- New users hit 30 days into their contract
- Send short, automated email sequences and in-app messages, such as login reminders
- Frequent touchpoints that guide users through the first month, such as pointing out useful features
- Schedule check-in calls with users 30 days into a contract