With website visitor insight software, you can turn anonymous, high-value visits to your website into known accounts with strong first-party buyer intent signals. Now you can see how many people from “Acme Corp” visited your website in the past week, the pages they visited, what products they viewed, and how much time they spent on the site. With this intelligence, you can run targeted or account-based campaigns to the buying groups at that company.
Combining visitor tracking tools with automated workflows allows you to automate communications to accounts with meaningful activity on your website. You can also track website activity around the clock so you’ll never miss a meaningful opportunity.
Use a visitor tracking tool to activate workflows based on triggers such as:
- When X visitors from an account hit your website in a 48-hour period
- When a visitor from an account views a specific product or pricing page
- When a visitor spends X minutes on your website
- Anonymous visits to specific pages on your website within the past 30 days
- Pull a list of all contacts at a relevant account that match the job level and function criteria for the typical buying group
- Add them to an account-based advertising campaign, marketing automation email drip, or sales automation call campaign
- The sequence should note their onsite behavior and offer them related content and or a product demo
“The time savings with [automated workflows] has been incredible. It has allowed me to step out of the day-to-day, tactical tasks and spend more time on strategy.”David Carter, Safety Services