The sales team at your company needs to grow quickly, including hiring multiple sales development representatives (SDRs). The hiring manager has shared an in-depth job description and is requesting candidates with at least three years of experience working in sales, extensive experience with CRMs, sales automation, and prospecting tools, and a strong track record of results.
- An urgent need to increase or expand sales hiring efforts.
- The recruitment process has started.
- The intake call with a sales hiring manager has been completed.
- You have a job description and are ready to start finding and engaging sales talent.
- Use TalentOS to search for ideal candidates, based on specific criteria provided by the hiring manager during intake.
- Build a talent pipeline of active and passive candidates.
- Use ZoomInfo Engage to contact ideal candidates with a compelling first round of emails, a second email to warm candidates who opened the first, and a final attempt to interest them in your sales role.