Once the ideal candidate profile has been created, it’s time to start building a talent pool to find the right person for the job. Use ZoomInfo TalentOS filters to identify highly relevant and diverse candidates based on the job description, seniority, and job title. Additionally, you can identify candidates in your talent pool that are likely to respond to recruiting or may be affected by changes at the company they currently work for.
The requirements of the role have been defined and it’s time to initiate the candidate search or sourcing process.
- Go into ZoomInfo TalentOS and start a candidate search based on your job requirements and keywords, such as job title, experience, or location.
- Use SmartFilters to add diverse candidates into your talent pool.
- Use the ‘Likely to Listen‘ filter to find candidates who are 30% more likely to respond to recruiter outreach.
- Use Scoops to identify organizational changes to companies within relevant industries and gauge whether certain candidates are open to changing roles.
- From here you can save your search and come back later or add candidates into a Project pipeline or start an automated email outreach through Engage.
“With ZoomInfo TalentOS, we not only get access to candidates but also information on their companies, which is critical in the current market. ZoomInfo TalentOS combines different resources into one, so everything is at our fingertips.”Kim Laipple, Vice President, Recruiting Operations at Scientific Search