You want to send personalized emails to candidates to increase your contact rate. A good way to build custom email lists is to perform research on the companies where potential candidates currently work. However, it’s very time-consuming.
You want to increase your contact rate with prospective candidates without spending too much time on researching companies at scale.
- Create a search for your ideal candidate profile based on job title, industry, experience, and other criteria.
- Apply the ‘Scoops’ filters such as layoffs, management moves, and other organizational activities to identify candidates within companies that might be affected.
For executives: You would be interested in people-specific Scoops
For employees: You would be interested in company Scoops
- Click into a candidate profile of interest and see which Scoop affects them.
- You can also view Scoops on a company’s profile.
- Use the Scoops information to personalize your candidate outreach when you send an email from Engage