The end of the month may be approaching, but there’s still time for you to master the sales funnel and meet your quota.
However, if you need some extra motivation to get there, we understand. In order to help you finish this month with a strong performance, we’ve gathered some of our favorite sales quotes.
End-Of-the-Month Sales Quotes
1. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
You shouldn’t have to scramble to meet your sales quota. If you always feel pressed for time, try using email and phone templates, which can be personalized to match your leads’ individual needs and interests.
2. “Success is the culmination of failures, mistakes, false starts, confusion, and the determination to keep going anyway.” – Nick Gleason
Don’t worry if you can’t turn every lead into an opportunity, and every opportunity into a sale. No matter what, just keep picking up the phone.
3. “The best sales questions have your expertise wrapped into them.” – Jill Konrath
As your leads move through the sales funnel, don’t forget to ask them questions. Not only does this help you gain their trust, but it also gives you the chance to establish yourself as an industry expert.
4. “If you work just for money, you’ll never make it. But if you love what you are doing and put the customer first, success will be yours.” – Ray Kroc
Your customers should be your top priority. Rather than focusing on closing deals, think about building relationships. After all, when your customers are happy, they’re more likely to make future purchases and serve as a referral.
5. “A goal properly set is halfway reached.” – Zig Ziglar
Work with your manager to set realistic goals, so you can meet your sales quota more consistently. Here are a few questions to consider:
- How many calls did you make?
- How many new leads did you generate?
- What is your average sales cycle length?
6. “The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!” – Marvin Phillips
The only way to meet your sales quota is to make a lot of phone calls. In fact, 75% of online buyers want to receive between two and four phone calls before a company gives up and 12% would like a company to try as many times as it takes to get a hold of them.
7. “Every brand isn’t for everybody, and everybody isn’t for every brand.” – Liz Lange
When reaching out to prospects, always keep your buyer personas in mind. These profiles, which are based on demographic and firmographic information, allow you to duplicate your past successes, instead of wasting time on the wrong contacts.
8. “Treat objections as requests for further information.” — Brian Tracy
An objection isn’t necessarily a no. For instance, if someone is worried about the price of your products and services, you can emphasize the value they’d receive. But unfortunately, you can’t change everyone’s minds.
9. “Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, ‘make me feel important.’ Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.”–Mary Kay Ash
Don’t make the mistake of sending everyone the same resources. Your leads will be looking for different types of information, depending on where they are in your pipeline.
10. “Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
Having the right set of tools will only get you so far. In order to grow as a sales professional, you need to have the right attitude, as well.
ZoomInfo can help you meet your sales quota, with access to information on your best buyers, as well as direct dials and email addresses.